Nervura Dining Table
The line that leads the sap from the stem to the leaves has an important contribution to the survival of a plant. A design that is never the same, but that always has the same purpose, that of driving.
In the design of this table, this rib detail fueled the inspiration and reproduction in the elements of the feet and the top of the Nervura Dining Table.
The "v" or rotating shape becomes ">" (greater than) is the key element that guides all creation. The analogy with the leaf veins, combined with a more rounded top design and a repetition of elements on the feet, brings a more fluid and organic language to the composition.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Depth: 43 5/16"
- Width: 86 39/64"
- Height: 29 17/32”
Materials & Finishes
Searching for the perfect piece of furniture? Our furniture is made-to-order specifically for you. This allows us to offer a wide range of dimensions, options, and finishes. Visit us to see the full selection.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft dry cloth regularly;
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth and dry;
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, heat sources and standing liquids;
- Use of coasters on surfaces and felt tabs on the bottom of decorative items is recommended;
Before you buy, make sure it fits!
- Custom furniture pricing is subject to size, configuration and fabric selection. The price given is the starting price for this product. Request your quote to know the price of this product according to your specifications.
- Made-to-Order 4+ Weeks
- Please contact us for more information call +1 (514) 448-7792, email@example.com
Shipping and Delivery
We offer various shipping and delivery methods throughout Canada and the United States. Please, contact us to check the best option for you! firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (514) 448-7792
About the Brand - ADM
Style matches comfort when design inspires new concepts for living well.
In the creation of ADM furniture, it is possible to see the strong presence of design and comfort, to compose increasingly intimate and relaxing spaces. Our history began in 2007, in the Serra Gaúcha, furniture center of the state of Rio Grande do Sul. Since the beginning, we have sought solutions and technologies that add quality and beauty, with high standard identity. Our furniture is composed of fixed and swivel armchairs, chairs, stools, tables, and decoration complements. Our inspirations are based on trends, people, ideas, places and moments! The desire to create different furniture that fits the needs of comfort and well-being is constant.