The design of the Isla Stool was inspired by a canoe by the sea. Large lateral cuts, integrated by an expressive crease that runs through the junction between the shells that form the seat and the back, give the tone of boldness of this piece, remembering a canoe. The minimalist geometry of the outer shell harmonizes in a beautiful contrast with the curvaceous design of the upholstery seams, reminiscent of the marks of waves in the sand, creating a unique visual effect.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Width: 22 27/32"
- Depth: 22 15/32"
- Height: 31 1/2" 47 1/4"
- Seat Height: 20 55/64" 30 45/64"
Searching for the perfect piece of furniture? This product-made custom style is available in hundreds of fabrics. Visit us to see the full selection.
Care and Maintenance
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
Before you buy, make sure it fits!
- Custom furniture pricing is subject to size, configuration and fabric selection. The price given is the starting price for this product. Request your quote to know the price of this product according to your specifications.
- Made-to-Order 4+ Weeks
- Please contact us for more information call +1 (514) 448-7792, email@example.com
Shipping and Delivery
We offer various shipping and delivery methods throughout Canada and the United States. Please, contact us to check the best option for you! firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (514) 448-7792
About the Brand - ADM
Style matches comfort when design inspires new concepts for living well.
In the creation of ADM furniture, it is possible to see the strong presence of design and comfort, to compose increasingly intimate and relaxing spaces. Our history began in 2007, in the Serra Gaúcha, furniture center of the state of Rio Grande do Sul. Since the beginning, we have sought solutions and technologies that add quality and beauty, with high standard identity. Our furniture is composed of fixed and swivel armchairs, chairs, stools, tables, and decoration complements. Our inspirations are based on trends, people, ideas, places and moments! The desire to create different furniture that fits the needs of comfort and well-being is constant.